Municipal Gallery of the Bank of Portugal
Part of the Setúbal Museum/Convent of Jesus exhibition area is found inside the Municipal Gallery of the Bank of Portugal, a space that was adapted to host cultural events, such as exhibitions.
The building, which has served as Municipal Gallery since 2013, represented the Bank of Portugal in Setúbal between 1917 and 1994.
The architecture, the work of Arnaldo Adães Bermudes, has Art Nouveau influences, and was a symbol of Setúbal’s financial power during the period in which it initially began its correspondence, and then housed the Setúbal bank branch.
Tuesdays to Fridays, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturdays, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sundays, from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.; Closed on Mondays and bank holidays
1.50 € | Free for under 16s, over 65s and school groups
Avenida Luísa Todi, n.º 119